Prices and general conditions
- The rates are in euro per day for the indicated occupancy and a minimum stay of 7 days.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment and in the common areas and/or throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- It is not allowed to occupy the apartment with a bigger number of guests (including infants) than indicated and agreed at the time of reservation.
- It is not allowed to take objects, equipment and kitchen utensils outside the apartment;
- For hygiene reasons dogs and other domestic animals are not accepted. Thank you for comprehension.
The prices include
- Daily cleaning;
- Free outdoor parking;
- WI-FI connection;
- Heated ski storage with ski-boot dryer;
- 10% VAT.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.40 per person/day for guests aged over 14. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Check-in and check-out
- Rooms are available from 15:00 pm on the day of arrival until 09:00 am on the day of departure.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 7 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer:
Cassa di Risparmio di La Villa
NAME: Pensione Camoscio
IBAN: IT22 D 06045 58180 000000099300
REASON OF PAYMENT: CIASA COSTA + booking period + Guest’s name
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express);
- ATM Card;
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card, cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 30 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 30 to 10 days before arrival: 50% of the total price is charged;
- less than 10 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 80% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.